Psalm 122:6 Pray for the shalom of Jerusalem. May they prosper who love you.

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Back to Jezreel and Haifa

Hey, we're back in touch! We have continued to have a wonderful time in the Land, and I am sorry that it was not possible for me to update the Blog. I will try my best now to recover the past few weeks and I have some great pictures to share with you of the Land! I probably won't finish the blog before we are back in the States, but soon I will finish it!

The visibility was better this day, so we returned to have another look at the Jezreel Valley.




From one spot, you can look west and see the Mediterannean.

Israel is so narrow, from the same spot you can look east across the country and see Jordan.


A good view of the airforce strip. A lot of action was going on there this day.



Haifa, the beautiful port.

From Haifa, you can look north to the white cliffs of Lebanon. In the last Lebanese war, rockets were fired from there upon Haifa.


A long established German community in Haifa.


Always beautiful flowers


A walk along the sea side

No comments:

Post a Comment